Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yep.....things are still bad

I'm not going to reiterate all the problems...if you read this blog then you already know. 

So he went to the doctor FINALLY. But we found out that he had seriously high BP and needs to take medication. 

I should be happy, right?

Well.......(and here's where the selfish me rears her ugly head) the medicine he was prescribed has a few side effects. 

Can you guess what one of them are?!? 

E muthafuckin D 😩😩😩

At this point I want to kill myself. 

Not really but you know what I mean. 

So 2 weeks ago we tried it. It just was a disaster. The foreplay was awkward, he did something mid act that pissed me off, then he caught a "Charlie Horse" which is total bs! I believe he faked that to hide the fact that he was losing his erection. 

Why do I think that?

Because when I tried to get on top he fought against it...telling me his leg hurt too much. 

I'm fresh outta fuckin patience.....and I've been thinking about/fantasizing about past partners. 

Now I'd never do something like that...but it's getting harder and harder. 

I'm at the end of my rope 


No comments:

Post a Comment