Sunday, June 9, 2013

So yeah.....6/9/2013

It seems when things are moving in the right direction....

So the bf actually did some things to kinda show me he's trying to find a solution to our "problem". He got a notebook to keep an exercise journal, some supplements...yeah but what bought this on? 

The other night I went over to see him and we were laying down watching the game. Like a good gf I didn't bug him during the game. Hey I'll watch but I'm more of a football fan myself. 

After it was over...in a round about way I asked for head. Yes, MOST women LOVE head JUST as much as men do. 

I was told no, baby I'm not in the mood. 

Because of our ongoing issue he's NEVER in the mood. 

I cried. He tried to reassure me that he does still want me. Pretty hard to believe that when all my advances are always rejected. 

So yeah, that was last week. 

Last night we were out with friends. I'm playing footsie under the table and he's responding. But none of his friends want to leave...so he's not catching the hint. 

After another hour and more cigarette smoke my head starts to hurt. BAD. At this point I'm ready to leave but I don't wanna be the party pooper so I offer to just go sleep in his truck. 

About an hour later he comes out to bring me home. I REALLY wanted to be with him yesterday. 

I. NEEDED. IT. 

But yeah...between the smoke and my head and no one wanting to leave. That didn't happen. 

Ok so I get up this morning. 

Head still hurting a little but I popped some Tylenol and get up to move around and find food. 

After I've eaten I give my baby a call. I know we're supposed to meet up with the same friends to finish celebrating the bday. I asked a question..."I know you're getting together for the week...but do you think we have time to "see" each other today? I know we're still going by ______". Ummmmmm yeah...I guess we can see each other later. I don't know if I'm going but I have a lot to do and I have to get myself together for the week...his voice was so unenthusiastic it was a shame. 

I told him that wow...I thought you know since it's been a while you'd be a lil more excited about it. 

My mistake. 

He's assuring me again that he wants me...he wants to "see" me...all while not showing an ounce of interest in me telling him I wanna fuck him.

I'm now sitting in my truck crying. 

This hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment